Leilighet med nydelig hage
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Parkering tilgjengelig
Oversikt over eiendommen
|Adresse||Rua do Bonjardim, 4000 Porto, Portugal|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||3 dager siden|
- Located 6 minutes walking to city hall, 5 to metro (straight line to airport) and 20 to river.
- Has one room with double bed and a living room with sofa bed.
- The house has just two independent apartments and a 70 square meters shared backyard garden.
- Has a small kitchenette, all equipped with Microwave, Induction Hob, Fridge/freezer combi, Kettle, bread toaster.
- Complete bathroom with shower, hairdryer, soap and towels provided.
- In backyard there is a laundry room with washing machine, shared by the two studios.
- Terrace is equipped with outdoor furniture: table and chairs, umbrella and a deck chair.
- Internet wi-fi.
- Cable TV with big screen and around 100 Channels in several languages.
- Possibility to rent bikes
- Free public car parking on street.
- In the neighborhood we can find all type of services: many restaurants (all price ranges), cafes, typical grocery stores, fruit shops, bakeries, take-away, pharmacy, ATMs, etc.
2) No pets allowed.
3) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
4)Smoking allowed just outside, in the garden.
5) No loud noises in the apartment, mainly after 10pm (neighbors)
6) Please throw the garbage before the check-out.
7) Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 22:30): €10
|Ukentlig rate for opptil 2 gjester||2467 NOK|
|Månedlig rate for opptil 2 gjester||7590 NOK|
|Pris for >2 gjester||95 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Maksimum netter||6 months|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
Vurdering av denne eiendommen
Clean, cozy and nice appartment and even nicer hosts! António gives you a bunch of great tips for restaurants and not so known highlights of amazing Porto. We enjoyed our short stay a lot! Thanks a lot.
A convenient and cozy place, a romantic nest for a couple. Very close to the city center and sightseeing but, on the other hand, in the thick of the local life with quiet non-touristic restaurants and shops. And finally very friendly and helpful landlord and landlady!
Nice hosts (thanks for all the tips, late checkout possible...), nice flat. It can be a little small if you plan on staying longer but for a few days its perfect. The flat has been renovated recently and you can see it. The garden (more a terrace with some green) and its view also must be nice if the weather allowes to use it. The only little downside was the bed. It´s quite small for two people (or I am just spoiled by my own) but otherwise a perfect little getaway. Cafe and Snackbar next door, a little walk to the supermarket (but if you walk to the old town its on the way back), 5 min to the metro...I would always stay there again!
A cute apartment with a very relaxing garden. Quiet and well situated. Perfect for a couple. If you are travelling with children, it may be a bit small, and there may have some safety issues with the steep stairs within the apartment and in the garden, although our four-year old did not have any problem.
Porto is a great place to visit, and we had a great time. Thank you so much, Pedro, for the warm welcome and all the valuable information.
We have been really well received.
They give us evrything we needed.
The flat is really nice, clean and well-arranged.
the street is perfect to meet local portuguese guys and to see portuguese culture.
We highly recommand this house
A lovely flat, where you will feel at home, small but very cosy and clean. Very nice garden to enjoy with good weather.
You can find everything you need in this appartment, close to the center, 10 mins by metro.
Warm welcome from Pedro, showing us kindly the best places to visit.
It was the first time we used Windu for travelling, and we enjoyed the experience. We'll repeat for sure!
The apartment is fantastic but even better are Pedro and Danute who welcomed us (patiently, because we were late, sorry again) with a bottle of Vinho Verde, they gave us a lot of important information about what to see and do! and they even shared some information with us about the life and situation in Portugal.
The terrasse is perfect for breakfast, dinner and even a "city-romantic" sunset ;) the neighbourhood is quiet but in a few minutes walking you can reach the center! THANKS a lot for everything!!!!! we will come back!
It had been a wunderfull week in Porto, although the weather wasn`t so good. When we arrived Pedro and Danute welcomed us with a very nice bottle of wine and lot of helpful informations about Porto. The appartment is very cute and just renovated. You find there everything you need and the roofgarden is fantastic!
We had rent a car (there are a few free parking places in the street), but when you want to stay just in Porto you don`t need one. You can reach everything by foot...but take comfortable shoes...it goes up and down :-)
We have loved Porto :-)
We both liked the pics and the fact there was a garden made us choose this apartment. When we arrived it was just as we hoped; clean, sufficient, and designed with just enough details to make us feel at home. We had a nice welcome by our host and felt free to contact when needed. Porto is beautiful, we really enjoyed our city trip.
This place is great to start and end your everyday adventure!
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering