RIGAAPARTMENT GERTRUDA 9B
Oversikt over eiendommen
|Adresse||Gertrudes iela, LV-1011 Riga, Latvia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||For noen måneder siden|
4 single beds and 1 folding sofa.
Bathroom has washing machine, towels and hairdryier.
A well-equipped kitchen feature microwave, coffee machine, kettle, fridge-freezer, cutlery, pots, pans and etc.
There are such amenities as:
TV with many channels
Wifi Internet Connection
Iron and ironing board
Towels and linen provided
Cot and baby chair (upon request)
Public parking is available on the Street side affront of the hotel building, the cost is 17 euro per 24 hours. Reservation is not possible
IMPORTANT information: All apartments are privately owned, and in residential buildings, guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors. You are asked to respect the silence that may be expected after 22:00 in residential buildings.
Loud/late partying is, unfortunately, not permitted.
1. Security deposit in amount of 100 EUR must be paid in cash, and is fully refunded at the check-out time if the apartment is in good order and we doesn`t have any claims about apartment conditions. The costs of damages beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the apartment will be deducted from the deposit, the remained amount will be refunded.
2. All guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors. You are asked to respect the silence that may be expected after 22:00 in residential buildings. Loud/late partying is, unfortunately, not permitted.
3. Having more guests in the property than agreed or making noise in the evening hours or at night may result in immediate termination of the rental agreement.
4. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a 100 EUR fine if traces of smoking are found in the apartment.
5. Check-in is after any time after 15:00; Check-out is any time before 11:00
|Pris for >4 gjester||97 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
Vurdering av denne eiendommen
Vurderinger for denne vertens andre eiendommer
Veldig bra sted. Rent og pent.
Vi var alle veldig fornøyd med leiligheten, det var skikkelig ryddig, rent og pent der. Alt av utstyr man trenger til en familie på 5 personer var på plass: vaskemaskin, oppvaskmaskin, kaffetrakter, mikro, vannkoker etc.
Beliggenheten var også grei, ca 20 minutters gange inn til sentrum. Vi savnet en matbutikk i nærheten, så matvarer måtte vi handle med oss fra sentrum.
Alle unntatt en kvinnelig ansatt i resepsjonen, var veldig hyggelige og behjelpelige. Hun ene virket ikke særlig opptatt av service og god kundebehandling, men men. De andre var som sagt veldig hyggelige og hjelpsomme.
Vi kommer gjerne igjen hit :)
Leiligheten var helt topp, stor og fin, fult utstyrt.Ca 1,5km og rusle til sentrum, eller 5-6 euro i taxi. Frokost var grusom, kjøp mat og lag frokost i leiligheten. Kan abselutt anbefalles.
The appartment is HUGE. We booked it to have some nice days in Riga for five adults and one baby. We could have slept every night in a different bed, because there are beds for about 15 people.
The appartment was clean and not far away from Rigas famous old town.
Some things were broken like the oven. (We did not want to cook. Therefore this was no problem.) But if you like to cook for yourself, you should ask, if it is fixed again.
Good place for the money, beds are really comfortable and two badrooms were nice luxury to our travelling family. Good services in reception and you feel secured in the facilities. It was a hot summer evening and the only downside was the lack of window that can be opened all the way to get little help for summer temperature
Very nice comfortable appartment, central located, helpful staff, looking forward to see you agian!
A nice flat in a nice place, near from center of Riga! We liked our journey!
We stayed for a week there and were really satisfied. The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. during our stay we had to clean ourselves, which was not a problem. the accommodation is spacious and during the night it was mainly quiet.
The reception is 24h in charge and Arthur helped us very much and very friendly with all our questions and the first orientation in the city. it is a little walk into the city centre - maybe 10-15 minutes - but you also have nice cafes and restaurants nearby.
We can definitely recommend this place.
Really nice, clean and spacious apartment.
Staff is really friendly and helpful.
We really enjoyed our stay in such a beautiful city.
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering