Double room in Pisa Bed & Breakfast
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Anpasset for funksjonshemmede
- Egnet for Eventer
- Låsbare rom
- Parkering tilgjengelig
|Adresse||Via di Padule, 56124 Pisa, Italia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I går|
Open 24 hours
B&B drive by family, always open, in a typical Tuscan house of the nineteenth century. The upstairs has hardwood floors and the house is stone offering cool in summer and warm in winter. Ideal for budget holidays and great for those who have to attend hospital patients.
ACCESSORIES OF ROOM
1 double bed
Desk and chair
2 bedside tables (one with two drawers, one without drawers)
Large wardrobe with 5 doors and cab
Chest of 4 drawers
Television with satellite channels
Fan and dehumidifier
Telephone for internal communication, and external alarm
Conditioned and soundproofed windows
Bathroom, large bath and is located just outside the door of room (shared but often use)
Situated on the first floor with comfortable stairs of 15 steps with handrail and railing
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Utilities: water, electricity, gas, heating, fan
- Set 3 towels: washbasin, bidet, bath / shower
- Transmission: daily bed linen and towels (on request), otherwise weekly
- Cleaning accessories: hair dryer, soap, shampoo
- Clothing accessories: washing machine (4 euro / time if you use), clotheshorse, iron, ironing board
- Kitchen (on request): with large table, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, fridge freezer, toaster etc..
- Bicycles: for adults and children (service development)
- Internet: WiFi 300 Mb / s on ADSL 20 Mb / s
- Parking: you can download at the entrance and then go to the common parking which is located in 100 meters with places still available (not Habitable on Monday morning for the market). The parking garage with gate has an extra charge of 5 € / day.
SERVICES AGREEMENT (FREE)
Telephone and fax: VOIP and analog
Printer: Color inkjet
Shuttle: hospital (2 euro), train (5 euro), center (5 euro), tower (5 euro)
Breakfast (3 Euros per person)
Guide and companion: in agreement
Event Planning: on-site with edukom.it
OFFICES AND SERVICES
- Hospital: 1 km (also connected by bike path)
- First aid: 1 km
- Pharmacy: 250 m (time of pharmacies of Pisa)
- Bar / Cake: 150 m
- Italian Post: 600 m
- ATM: 200 m (there are several in the area within walking distance)
- Supermarket: PAM (200 m); Mall Pisanova Esselunga (500 m), Coop (800 m), Carrefour (2 km), Media World (1 km)
- Restaurant / Pizzeria: 650 m
- Railway station: 3 km (Pisa Centrale) Train schedule
- Bus: line 14 (50 meters), line 13 (100 m), line 22 (100 m), LAM blue (200 m);
- Airport: 4 km
- Parking: 70 m (within 100 meters there are more than 50 seats)
- Highway: 2 km (Florence-Pisa-Livorno)
- Highway: Pisa center (8 km), Pisa Nord (12 km)
- Leaning Tower: 3.5 km, in addition to the complex of Piazza dei Miracoli is near the Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Town center: 2.5 km (here it is, half bridge, over Italy, a village close, the National Museum of St. Matthew, Spina Church, Church of S. Cristina ...)
- Cinema Green Island: 0.5 km
- Walk: 1 km (Avenue of shores: shaded walk along the Arno River, with playgrounds and gymnastics)
- Teatro Verdi: 2.5 km (information)
- Church: 0.5 km (Holy Family Parish, time of harvest with other churches pastoral unit)
- Playground: 30 m (in front of the house shaded park with playground and benches)
- Sea: 15 km
2. Pets: Pets may be alone in the courtyard of the house but did not enter into
3. The town of Pisa requires a local tax cost of 1.5 euros per person, per day of stay. We are humbled by this decision, but this cost must be borne by you upon your arrival. Then this is an extra cost additional to that indicated that in turn will remit to the municipality.
|Ukentlig rate||2231 NOK|
|Månedlig rate||6930 NOK|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
Simone is a really great host - the contact with him is very good, he is a nice person, willing to make his guests' experience as positive as possible.
The apartment is big, spacious and modern. It still lacks some equipment (it was bought and refurbished very recently), but Simone tries to fullfil every request of his guests. For example,m he got us a completely new electric kettle in just few hous when we asked him.
Overal, it was a very positive experience and we can recommend Simone to everyone!
The apartment we rented for the entire family including 3 children was just perfect. It was double storage which gave us all plenty of space. The apartment is new and everything works perfectly well and is located very close to down town Pisa. We walked with our 3 children via train station and it was a lovely walk and not too far. Simone and his wife were very helpful and friendly and we would like to thank them once more for everything! We definately recommend this apartment to other friends. A big benefit for us was also the internet!
Simone is a fantastic host! He picked up us from the airport and was very helpful. The apartment is very nice with all facilities. Everything was new and clean. We spend amazing time in Pisa.
Great place to stay with a very nice italian family. The room and bathroom are absolutely clean. The centre is easy to reach by bus.
Breakfast is not included in the price, but for 3e extra you get breakfast with a fresh cappuchino.
appartamento appena ristrutturato ,luminoso abbastanza centrale,zona tranquilla.Contatti puntuali e soddisfacenti con il proprietrario,consigliato a tutti.
Simone a été un hôte très sympathique et serviable. Enchanté de notre séjour
Lo staff è sempre stato gentile e disponibile, la casa pulita e accogliente con moltissimi servizi, dalla cucina in comune con gli altri alloggi, all'angolo cottura nella camera, agli svariati contenitori con stuzzichini e cibi per la colazione.
Comoda e facile da raggiungere, consigliatissima!
Het appartement bevindt zich in een vrijwel nieuw goed beveiligd mooi complex.
Op het eerste gezicht een net appartement. Helaas bleek er weinig kook en bak benodigdheden aanwezig; o.a. slechts één pan. De bedbank in de woonkamer is voorzien van een verenmatras, dat door de puntige veren een slecht slaapcomfort biedt. De bovenverdieping is zeer laag, waardoor rechtop lopen onmogelijk is.
Helaas heeft Simone geen idee hoe je een appartement schoon maakt. Onder het bed op de bovenverdieping ligt een laag stof van enkele maanden en ook op andere plaatsen is er al lange tijd niet schoongemaakt.
Voor de airconditioning moesten we vooraf € 15,= extra betalen voor 4 nachten.
Die angebotenen 2 Räume waren zwar nicht die auf dem Foto, evtl. Durch ein Hochwasser, welches 2 Tage zuvor war, aber der Raum und Bad waren welchen wir bewohbten sauber. Simon sehr hilfsbereit. Zentrale Lage für Pisa.
Endroit agréable très proche du centre de Pise. Pas vraiment de contact avec l'hôte mais les infos fournies à notre arrivée nous ont permis de vite nous situer pour les transports en commun..Terrasse agréable et déco soignée.
Petite ville à voir dans les environs, Lucca et puis Cinque Terre....sortir un peu de la rue principale de Pise pour trouver des petits restau moins "touristes".
Prendre produits anti-moustiques car ils sont très coriaces dans le coin !
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering