Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Heis i bygningen
- Husdyr er tillatt
|Adresse||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Tsjekkia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|Pris for >4 gjester||57 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
Great apartment, well enough room for 6 people (3 rooms with a double-bed each), fully equipped kitchen, very clean, no street noise whatsoever, and a very central location.
With the key pick-up, you receive detailed Prague maps, with the nearest supermarkets, tram and metro stations and restaurant and bar tips.
We were all super-happy with the apartment and would definitely book it again.
We wanted to spent a weekend in Prague and found this lovely apartment! It is really beautiful furnished with two nice bedrooms, a kitchen equipped with everything you need as well as a bathroom with a separate toilet. We were welcomed by Alex, he was really helpful, informing us about everything we needed to know. He even gave us a helpful map for the best places to eat and drink!
The apartment is located in the centre, we could walk everywhere and didn't need to spend money on a train ticket.
I can only recommend this apartment to everyone who wants to visit Prague!
The Apartment is very nice, clean and has everything necessary. The owner gave us informations and plans about the city, it's easy to walk from there to the center..We had a great stay.
The apartment was better than we thought. The owner was very nice and everything was perfect! Good situation as well, but the wifi didn't work very good.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The Apartment was really nice to live in. We were 7 young people and had a lot of space and fun. It is very well located since every touristic place is reachable in 15 mins. The only thing you should know is that the biggest cabaret darling is 3mins next to it, but we didnt have any trouble with that. Also Alexander was a friendly host and gave us good tips when we arrived. Thank you!
We had an amazing stay! Great and clean flat. We have stayed with 6 and two guys hat to sleep on the spare bad. Though i wouldn't suggest it, even that is possible. Easy 10 points to me!
We really enjoyed staying in this house, and we probably will visit again in the summer time, as Prague is lovely. Accommodation is situated in good place, not too far from tube station and supermarkets. Kitchen was well equipped, decent bathrooms, the only exception were armchairs, old and used.
The flat was very clean, modern and comfortable - we loved the building itself as well. It was walking distance from all of the main sites and our party went everywhere on foot. The hosts were responsive and everything went smoothly -we all had a lovely time in Prague.
All good. No comments :)
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering