Stunning Flat in Historic District
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Husdyr er tillatt
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Parkering tilgjengelig
- Røyking tillatt
- Anpasset for funksjonshemmede
|Adresse||Rua das Praças, 1200 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
This flat has an astounding living room with carpets on the walls, very comfortable sofas, armchairs, TV, a study/reading area with a wonderful antique desk and book shelves and access to the patio through two big window doors. There is a separated bright office with a desk, chair and armchairs.
You will find two bedrooms, both decorated in an amazing way. One has a double comfy bed, two classic bedside tables, a huge wardrobe and dresser for you to store all your clothes, a shining chandelier and two big windows with beautiful curtains. The second one has a four post bed, which gives to the room a romantic classic atmosphere. The room has also carpets on the wall, armchairs and two big windows.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the things you need to prepare your meals (dish washer , washing machine , micro wave , fridge , coffee machine, toaster, etc. ) making your stay easier and perfect and the flat has two bathrooms one with a bathtub and another with a walking in shower.
The cherry on top: a furnished patio where you will enjoy to take your meals outside, there is also a barbecue and here you will have the chance to hear the birds in the middle of the city.
Located in a great traditional district in Lisbon, very well known for the view of the Tejo , this perfect apartment for your Lisbon adventure.
Considered as one of the most beautiful districts in Lisbon, Lapa is a fantastic view to the river Tejo. Very calm and well-kept area, 10 minutes from Chiado, any loan of the Museu de Arte Antiga, the National Assembly and the Basilica da Estrela.
Close from everything, you will be able to walk around and discover a big part of the city center or to go with the tram 28 to the San Jorge castle or to Alfama to hear fados.
You will be in love with that city full of charm, colors and delicious perfumes of exotic flowers. We are waiting for you to share our love to that city and a little bit of our know how of life and secrets and charm of Portugal.
Parking upon request.
|Ukentlig rate||3806 NOK|
|Månedlig rate||11418 NOK|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
The apartment in Lisbon is situated in the old center, yet it is a quiet street without a lot of traffic. It is a practical, cosy and clean home. You can see the history of the building combined with a modern bathroom and careful maintenance.
Although the mattress was quite thin, the next time we stay in Lisbon we will surely try to stay in this house again.
Richard is a nice guy who tries to make you feel at home.
Hello everyone, this is a great location to take advantage of the great city of Lisbonne. The appartment is brand new and enjoys a small sea view. The air is fantastic and Richard was there at the right time even if I had booked just a few hours before. Heartly recommended!
- The apartment: offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Hot water in the bathroom. Everything functioned, except for one window that was hard to close. Good wifi. The bed was a little squeeky, but comfortable enough. Fresh sheets and towels were at our disposal, but no garbage bags and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Location: centrally located, close to the metrostation and many Lisbon 'attractions'. Lots of (very touristy though) restaurants in the neighboorhood.
- Contact person: kept us well informed but we haven't met him. The texts I sent to the phone number provided by Wimdu did not seem to reach him, which was annoying because we could not warn him that we were going to be late. Luckily, he called us to say that we could pick up the keys from a neighbour. Unfortunately, this was from a private number so I couldn't call him back.
- Overall, would recommend this apartment for citytrippers on a budget that do not want to stay in a hostel.
very friendly and exerted host. apartement was very nice and comfortable. could be a little bit more clean, but it was ok. had a really great time in lisbon. think we'll come back!
The flat was the same as the photos, perfect location just a few minutes walk from Rossio square with great transport links and really close to Bairro Alto which is full of restaurants and bars. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to explore Lisbon. Richard was also great - very friendly and helpful for our trip. Thanks!
The apartment was just as described and Richard a wonderful host. The location is ideal - a quiet back street right in the centre of Bairro Alto with restaurants, bars, shops, parks and culture less than 5 minutes away.
We stayed at this apto from 18th to 21st of March. I wish we could stay more. The flat is simply superb, very spacious, clean and excelente located. Our dog loved it because the floor was cold só she did'nt feel all the heat. There is no parking space on the building but we could found one nearby when the concierge phoned Edna. I would recommend this flat for everyone who hás a dog and I would stay there again on my next trip.
We really enjoyed our stay in Richards apartment. It is relly close to the city center and the main attractions.
The flat was very clean and nice. We can only recommend it.
thanks richard, for your help.
your flat was perfect and very confortable.
we spent lovely days.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering