Cozy Room in Great Area with Wi-Fi (ME4)
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Låsbare rom
Oversikt over eiendommen
Boasting tasteful, modern decor, this private bedroom contains a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe. The tiled communal bathroom features a bidet and a bathtub with shower, and the shared kitchen provides laundry facilities.
The Whitechapel area was once most famous for Victorian poverty and Jack the Ripper. Though the Ten Bells pub still remains, the district has become one of London’s most popular tourist destinations. Brick Lane offers everything from vintage boutiques and festivals to world-class Curry Houses and vibrant markets.
Stepney Green Underground Station is just a 5-minute walk away, and offers regular services to other parts of the city. For guests with an interest in history, there are many guided tours available within the area.
HusreglerGuests must clean up after themselves.
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
Vurderinger for denne vertens andre eiendommer
We don't recommend this accomodation at all.
- Be careful, the add says the check in is "flexible", but it is NOT AT ALL. You must leave your luggage in a train station, and it costs 10€ per luggage for 4 hours time !!
- The room was not ready at 3pm either, we had to wait until 4pm in the street !
- the indications given by our host to find the appartment are awful : we got lost in the middle à 10 similar buildings and had to look for the right address for 30 minutes ! There are scaffordings every where and the blocks are very ugly.
- The area is ok but very dirty and noisy.
- The flat has got 4 bedrooms and just one bathroom and one toilet ! It is very small and no living room. You have to be lucky to be able to get in the bathroom !
- Water for the shower is cold most often.
- Toilet paper provided just for half of your stay. For the rest of the time, you have to do however you can !
- Tube is just below the appartement, it's hard to sleep with trains running every 2 minutes !!
- very noisy place : people going in and out early in the morning or late at night.
- A mouse in the kitchen at all time !! Very unpleasant to eat there...
- Nothing for breakfast, although it was said to be provided... No cereals. Just tea bags and sugar half eaten by the mouse.
- Kitchen too small for every body to fit.
- bad bed... Too small. The room is very tiny too.
If you want to enjoy London, DON'T stay in this accomodation.
That room is great, and very conveniently located. It's just next to Brick Lane, 15 min walk from Liverpool St. Station. There are lots of grocery stores nearby and it's very close to the City if you have to work there.
Kaz was very helpful, and it was very very easy to check in and check out. The room itself was quite clean; however I think the cleaning of the shared areas could be slightly improved.
At last, the room being in a residence, and not overlooking the street, it was quiet enough to have a nice stay. I recommend it, especially if you are travelling alone.
We had a great time in London. The room was clean and big. The location of the apartment is very quiet, bus and underground station are 5 min away (walking). The kitchen is fully equiped. Comunication with the host was great. We recommend the apartment to everyone.
Till next time.
Silvija & Nikola
Had a great night. The accommodation was very nicely presented and the staff were also nice. Will definitely recommend it.
The room was large, very cozy and comfortable for us to stay despite of a light tobacco smell on the sheets.
The apartment was clean, nice kitchen but the bathroom needs some renovation.
The location is convenient next to bus stop or shoreditch station.
We didn't have the occasion to meet the host but he provided us all the information needed before arrival.
We enjoyed our stay and definitely recommend this place !
Nice comfy room. The room , bathroom and kitchen was very clean and funktional. It is very easy to find and there is no problems with noish from the street. We vill return to Kaz Next time we are gooing to London.
for the price you got you can't ask for too much, so this place was ok.the house was old and windows did not close well, so you got cold.the whole place was dirty when I came in, spiders were lurking in my room, I had to kill 5 of them, but was close to the station aldgate east and whitechapel was also nearby.space was also enough and bed matress was ok.5/10
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Large comfortable room. Good value.
I had a very pleasant stay in 'the East End Room'. The room is very clean. The location is perfect! Close to Brick Lane and Shoreditch (the coolest part of London). Tube station 'Aldgate East' is only a few minutes walk.
If you search for a good sleeping place for a good price, this is the place!
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering