Retro Ruterra Flat in the Center
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
|Adresse||Navratilova, 11000 Prague, Tsjekkia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
You will like this flat, if you're looking for :
*quite cozy place within 10 in walking to main attractions
*coolness in summer and warm apartment during winter (czech hot wine is required !)
*have a rest and being updated same time - TV with more then 1000 international channels
*beautiful Our Lady Church area, Folimanka and Grebovka parks are perfect for walks with children or romantic evenings :)
Apartment is located in the quite area of Vinohrady district - within 15 min walk from city center. You will find everything you need for vacation of your dream there.
Flat consist of:
* bedroom with comfortable double bed and a foldable small sofa bed for 1 person, dinner table for 3 people, wardrobe and TV with more then 1000 channels.
* hall with fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffermaker etc.
* bright bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and washing machine
* separate WC.
Also we prepare for you:
* towels and bed linens
* unlimited and speedy Wifi
* iron and ironing board
* special created map with good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 25 EUR/car. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the Bozene Nemcove street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.3 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights (after 18h and until 8h).
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Pris for >2 gjester||38 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
was a really nice trip and a nice flat in the centre of prague!
was there with 3 friends and the flat was perfect.
Excellent location and a great little apartment. Very safe and secure and very quiet. Only 5 minutes if that to Wenceslas Square and you can find everything from there. Good pick up by Taxi at airport and maps and directions are provided once you get the apartment. I lived in Prague for over 9 years but still useful! Clean and had towels, Ironing Board etc which often aren't at other apartments I have stayed in! There was also coffee in the cupboard, sorry I used it all! Recommended.
Tout c'est bien passé. L'appartement était grand, propre et proche du centre.
J'ai eu un problème de bagages avec l' aréoport et on m'a aidé dans mes démarches pour récupérer mon sac.
Everything was nice. The flat was big, clean and close to the city's center.
The airport keep my luggage but I have been helped to get my bag back.
it was awesome!!!
bonjour , Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Prague, l'accueil d' Emil a été chaleureux et professionnel . la situation du logement est très central pour organiser son séjour.,possibilité de lavage, possibilité de préparer un repas dans l'appartement.A proximité se trouve un excellent café restaurant " le THERAPY " rapport qualité/ Prix défiant toute concurrence . bon séjour à tous
Un appartamento moderno pulito e ricco di comfort , posizione stategica e proprietaria molto gentile e cordiale!
Fin, ny leilighet med store soverom. God beliggenhet i forhold til shopping. 15 min til gamlebyens torg. Noe bråk fra gaten på natta.
Leiligheten var veldig rent og ligger nær sentrum!
Dessverre i dusjen bare kaldt vann, men det var det bare feil.
Wohnung war Sehr sauber und liegt nahe am Zentrum!
Leider gibt es in der Dusche nur kaltes Wasser, aber das war schon der einzige Mängel.
We had a very nice stay at Prague in the Executive Bright Appartement. It was a nice, little appartement, tidy and absolute alright for three people. The hosts gave us a lot information about the trams, exchanges, etc. which was very helpful if you stay the first time in Prague.
Very good and clean apartment!
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering