Comfy Central and Quiet Flat in central location of Prague
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Husdyr er tillatt
- Parkering tilgjengelig
- Anpasset for funksjonshemmede
- Heis i bygningen
- Låsbare rom
|Adresse||Plzeňská, 15000 Prague, Tsjekkia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
- full equipped kitchenette
- another bedroom
- bathroom and toilet
- optimal occupancy 4 people
- maximum occupancy 5 people
This cosy apartment is the perfect flat to accommodate up to 5 guests. The apartment itself is spacious, bright, comfortable and will make you feel at home. There is are two sleeping rooms (one is also used as a living room), a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The 45 square meter apartment has two rooms, which are sepatated by a door. In the first room you find a cloakroom, a kitchenette with a dining table and a living area with sofa. If the apartment is occupied with more than two people or if two separate bedrooms are desired, the sofa-bed can be converted into a comfortable and big double bed. The second room is used exclusively as a bedroom. There are two frameless single beds, which can be used as a double bed too. The bedroom has an additional single bed, which can be used at full occupancy.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird), mini-Hifi system and DVD-player
- fully equipped kitchenette with big refrigerator, separate freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 60 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 350 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
|Pris for >3 gjester||95 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
We liked it very much. It was spacious, very clean and the location is good (near a subway station). Our only complain would be that we couldn't connect easily to the Wi-Fi in the building. But the attention by Bernhard was perfect. Certainly I would stay here again.
la casa era accogliente piu di quanto sembri nelle foto. Un po complicato da capire ma i tram notturni 58, 59 fermano praticamente sotto casa, per il resto della giornata ce il numero 9. Il resto e stato tutto nelle aspettative, zona tranquilla niente rumori durante la notte. Bernhard simpatico e accogliente.
Bernhard war sehr nett, zuvorkommend und höflich.
Er hat uns bei der Ankunft auch direkt mehrere "Hilfezettel" gegeben die für uns sehr hilfreich waren!
Die Wohnung war sauber, schön und gut ausgestattet. Einfach nur TOP!!
het appartement heeft een slaapkamer met een slaapbank in de woonkamer,maar het is wel rustig gelegen met een goed restaurant naast de deur, en 4 sterren hotel tegenover voor een goed ontbijt.
Ruim appartement maar wat spartaans ingericht. De verlichting bestaat uit spaarlampen aan het plafond. Het is voorzien van 1 slaapkamer en een bedbank in de living. Bij gebruik van deze bank zijn er slechts nog de 4 houten stoelen aan de tafel. Het is ca. 30 min. lopen naar de Karelsbrug en 10 min. naar metro. De gastheer is vriendelijk en zeer bereidwillig.
Nice apartment in a good location of Prague, very nice tenant.
Bernhard has a simple but comfortable and clean apartment near the tram stop where you can reach easily and fast the center of prague. Mr Bernhard will give you many information about restaurants change office etc....when we arrived we had a little problem with shower s tent and,the folliwing day, mr Bernard repair it. Very efficent!!!!. A good experience and i suggest it strongly at anyone
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering