Elegant historic apartment
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
Oversikt over eiendommen
|Adresse||Korunni, 120 00 Prague, Tsjekkia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
HusreglerWE respectfully ask guests to:
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Pris for >2 gjester||98 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
Vurdering av denne eiendommen
We had a wonderful time in Prag in a wonderful apartement that was located close to all main places. Andy gave us helpful hints where to go, where to Park the car for free and where to enjoy the more original Prag apart from the crowded places.
We really enjoyed. Thank you, Andy
Great apartment for a family wanting to stay close to the city center but preferring to spend the nights in a nice and quiet area. Andrew made us feel very welcome and gave us tips and recommendations we found out to be spot on.
Andrew was really helpful and easy to contact (details for check-in and check-out were easy to arrange with him and contacting him was never a problem).
The apartment was very well located and nice to stay. We would, no doubt, recommed it.
We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment in Prague, we were welcomed and guided trought the apartment and could get answeres to all our questions by Andrew as well as get som extra tips about the city. The apartment was also well cleaned and in nice shape, all we could ask for!
Schöne große Wohnung in guter Lage. Dazu noch freundliche und unkomplizierte Vermieter, was will man mehr.
Sehr schöne Ferienwohnung mit netten Vermietern. Zentral gelegen. Kann ich nur empfehlen!
Mooi historisch appartement. Goede ligging in de stad, dichtbij metro & tram. Alle voorzieningen aanwezig in het appartement. Van te voren goed schoon gemaakt. Ruime woonkamer en slaapkamers. Volledig uitgeruste keuken. Andrew was heel enthousiast en heeft ons goede tips gegeven over bezienswaardigheden en vervoer in de stad. Ook heeft Andrew ons geholpen met het reserveren van de parkeergarage, omdat het ons zelf niet lukte. Het enige wat wat minder was, was dat de sloten van de wc en badkamer slecht dicht konden. Voor de rest een heel mooi appartement, zeker aan te bevelen.
El apartamento amplio y limpio. Zona muy tranquila
Un tercero sin ascensor, aunque las escaleras comodas para subir
El metro estaba a tres paradas de la plaza de Wenceslao ( metro Museum) y a 25' andando.
El anfitrión Andrés cordial nos estaba esperando en la puerta del apartamento y nos explicó como ir al centro, restaurantes de la zona, etc...
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering