Lou Jas Felicien - a cottage in the heart of Provence
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Røyking tillatt
- Anpasset for funksjonshemmede
- Egnet for Eventer
|Adresse||rue des Bohémiens, 13930 Aureille, Frankrike|
the gates of the Camargue,
in the heart of Provence ...
Jas Félicien is an old barn built in 1925 and renovated in 2013 as recommended by Mr. Architect Buildings of France to preserve the authenticity of the place while ensuring the comfort of our guests.
Located in the village center, the cottage sleeps six, is composed as follows:
- A large living space: a kitchen (Refrigerator and freezer, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster) and a lounge (sofa bed 'sleeping permanent' and screen flat)
- A bedroom with a bed of 140 cm,
- Bedroom with 2 beds of 90 cm,
- A bathroom (bath and walk-in shower), separate toilet, laundry (washing machine)
- A courtyard of 20 sqm (garden furniture and parasol)
- Possibility cot.
Bed linen and towels not provided.
Aureille is a charming Provencal village of the Regional Park of the Alpilles, the location is ideal, since in the vicinity (within 60 km maximum), it is possible to visit the towns of Salon-de-Provence, Avignon, Arles, Aix -en-Provence and Marseille, while the villages of Saint-Remy, Les Baux-de-Provence, Fontvieille, Maussane and Mouriès are located only a few kilometers, and finally the Mediterranean is less than an hour.
- The Post Office,
- Thursday morning market.
In nearby cities:
- Cleaning the tenant.
- Pets not allowed.
|Ukentlig rate||5453 NOK|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering