Etna House of Stone
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Parkering tilgjengelig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
|Adresse||Via Dante, 95015 Linguaglossa, Italia|
Set close to a unique centenary olive grove with a wonderful view of Mount Etna, the cottage is immersed in a Mediterranean Garden, belonging to a mansion of the XVII century .You could take relaxing walks and if you are lucky enough you'll be treated with a performance of Etna's lava pyrotechnics from the terrace.
Layout : from 2 up to 5 people, 2 double bedrooms, one single bedroom, facility for infants, complete kitchen with fridge, comfortable living room, 2 fully equipped bathrooms, washing machine, natural air conditioning, sun bathing area, terrace, grass garden, tv, Internet access in the main house (a mobile Internet dongle is available on request without any additional charge).
Main Attractions :
Many typical Sicilian shops such as ice cream shops, patisserie, 3 restaurants, a butcher's shop and some grocery shops are within walking distance from the house.
The location of the cottage let you to reach "Picciolo Golf club " (10 minutes) , the medieval city of Taormina (25 minutes), Catania (45 minutes), Catania Airport (50 minutes) Gole dell'Alcantara (25 minutes ), Giardini Naxos beach (20 minutes), Marina di Cottone in Fiumefreddo beach (15 minutes), Mount Etna North side (25 minutes)
Mount Etna South side (Rig. Sqpienza = 34 km / 45 min), Messina city center and harbour (70 km / 55 min), Milazzo (Boats to Eolian Islands = 100 km / 01h15 min),
Siracusa (110 km / 01h30 min), Palermo (250 km / 02h30 mn), 2 minutes walk from the cottage: Linguaglossa train and bus station.
If you have a pet and it is well educated please let us known. The only thing we ask in this case is that your pet won't cause any damage to the house or the garden.
By renting Etna House of Stone in Linguaglossa you are also accepting the following terms and conditions.
You agree as follow:
- Not to assign sublet or part with or share the possession of the premises or any part thereof without first obtaining the consent in writing of the landlord.
- To permit the landlord or his Agent at all reasonable times to enter the premises and examine the state of repair and condition thereof.
- Upon receipt of reasonable notice in writing to permit the landlord or his Agent or Workmen at all reasonable times to enter the said premises and examine the state of repair and condition thereof and to-to effect such repairs or renovations to the premises or adjoining premises for which the landlord may be liable.
- Not to damage or injure the property or the landlord's contents or make any alteration or addition to it. Any redecoration is to be made only with the prior written consent of landlord or his Agent.
- To keep the interior of the property and the contents in good and clean condition, damage by accidental fire and reasonable wear and tear excepted, and to keep the property at all times well and sufficiently aired and warmed during your stay.
- To immediately pay the landlord or his Agent, the value of replacement of any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed, or at the option of the landlord, replace immediately any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed and not to remove or permit to be removed, any furniture or effects from the property.
- To leave the contents at the end of your stay in the same places in which they were positioned at the commencement of your stay.
- Not to do, or permit, or suffer to be done in or on the property, any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to the landlord, or to the occupiers of the neighbouring premises, or which may void any insurance of the property or cause the premiums to increase.
- To replace broken glass in doors and windows damaged during your stay.
- Not to alter, change or install any locks on any doors or windows in or about the property, or have any additional keys made for any locks without the prior written consent of the landlord or the landlord's Agent.
- Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- To pay and compensate the landlord fully for any costs, expense, loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Landlord as a consequence of any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Tenant and to indemnify the Landlord from and against all actions, claims and liabilities in that respect.
- To notify the landlord, or the landlord's Agent, promptly in writing, of any disrepair, damage or defect in the property, or of any event which causes damage to the property, or which may give rise to a claim under the insurance of the property, or of any breakdown of appliances. Failure to do so may result in the guest being liable for any subsequent damage.
- Not to glue, stick or otherwise fix anything whatsoever to the exterior or interior walls, doors, windows, floors or other surfaces of the property without the landlord's written consent.
|Ukentlig rate for opptil 2 gjester||4670 NOK|
|Månedlig rate for opptil 2 gjester||18382 NOK|
|Pris for >2 gjester||248 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering