Athens hilton area 5 min from metro
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
|Adresse||VRASIDA, 11528 ATHENS, Hellas|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||For en uke siden|
Accommodate up to 4 adults.
1 bedroom with a double bed
1 living room with 1 double sofa bed
1 bathroom with washing machine
1 baby chair
1 fully equipped kitchen
1 dining area
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition - heating, TV, hair dryer,iron,etc
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
- Best Value for money!
- Next to the centre, metro stop and museums
- No charge for babies up to 1 year old. Free baby cot & chair.
- No extra cost, and no need for safety deposit
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals,)
A 45 sq meters. comfortable,clean, apartment with high speed internet. Furthermore, within 4 minutes walk from the house you can choose from a vast variety of restaurants , supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy e.t.c.
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 07.30 in the night.
Interaction with Guests
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
You are indeed 10 minutes walking from the SYNTAGMA square. The area consists the ideal solution to those who want to explore on feet all surrounding places of historic interest such as; Plaka, Acropolis, Thissio, temple of Zeus, Panathinaiko stadium. Furthermore, within 2 minutes walk from the house you can choose from a vast variety of restaurants , banks, bakery, pharmacy e.t.c.
DISTANCES- CAR- PUBLIC TRANSPORT-
BY CAR - 40' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY METRO - Minimum 2 hours (including waiting 30 minutes for the metro and walking). Athens centre IS QUITE FAR from the airport. Evangelismos metro stop is 5 min from the apartment
BY CAR - 13' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY BUS & METRO - Minimum 45' min (depending on the island, walking to the ferry can add up to 30 minutes extra time).
ATHENS CENTER - ACROPOLIS
You are in the centre of Athens
All major sites are within 15 minutes walking distance
Other Things to Note
Gay friendly, Family friendly. Smoking Allowed in the Veranda.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THIS IS NOT OUR HOME. YOU NEED TO TELL US IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ORDER TO GET THE KEYS. CHECK IN TIME NEEDS TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
4) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
5) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
6) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up.
7) Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Ukentlig rate for opptil 4 gjester||2600 NOK|
|Månedlig rate for opptil 4 gjester||9443 NOK|
|Maksimum netter||3 months|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
We stayed very well in Athens: the apartment is so nice and my family (I, my wife and two daughters enjoyed itself very much. It's in a quiet and residential area and you're near by metro station (if you want, you can go by feet in the centre). If you want to have dinner or lunch at home there are all you need (and a supermarket nearby) and if you're tired and want to eat out there are restaurants and take away.
We are advising it.
My wife, two daughters (6 and 8) and I stayed in Helena's apartment, near the Hilton Hotel, for 4 nights. It is a very convenient apartment, with an excellent cost/value ratio, and close to two metro stations. The space was enough for us, everything was clean and wile it was quite hot outside, the temperature in the apartment was good even without air conditioning. We could not make a better choice.
it has been a beautiful experience in a lovely town. Helena has given full support from our arrival to our departure. the flat is nice, clean, with all facilities and, most important, very well located to visit Athens.
We enjoyed a lot our stay. Chryssa was so kind with us when we arrived. The house was nice and near to the city centre.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
Hola. he estado con mi marido y mis dos hijos 5 noches en este apartamento y me gustaría compartir que la cocina estaba bien para cocina, aunque muy poco equipada( y cada vaso y plato distinto, lo que va quedando), la cama de matrimonio era confortable, pero el apartamento está muy anticuado. El baño es oscuro, destartalado. con la puerta que no cierra, la bañera que no traga el agua... bueno un desastre. En todo el tiempo que estuvimos no nos cambiaron las toallas ni las sábanas y en general , todo estaba muy descuidado. Creo que la propietaria debería reformarlo un poco para alquilarlo en mejores condiciones
Очень рады что нашли эту квартиру! Приехали в марте семьей из 4 человек, и остались очень довольны. Вполне комфортно для тех кто ищет недорогое жилье и планирует гулять по городу а не сидеть дома.
Очень предупредительный водитель, нам не пришлось ждать даже минуты в аэропорту. Отдельное спасибо за кроватку для младшего!
Расположение удобное, 30 минут пешком до Акрополя, в 5 минутах хотьбы от метро. За 4 дня успели побывать везде где планировали.
Fin lille lejlighed til 3. Udstyret med det mest nødvendige. Dejlig tæt på metroen. Tæt på seværdighederne. Det er i orden, at det ligger delvist i kælderen, men dette bør stå i beskrivelsen. Anbefaler gerne lejligheden og kommer gerne igen.
Rien a dire , tout était parfait !
L'emplacement de l'appartement est très pratique lorsque vous venez pour un congrès ,il est juste à côté du Hilton .
L'accueil très cordial , appartement agréable , prestation de qualité .
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering