Peaceful and clean room
- Familie / Barne vennlig
|Adresse||tolstraat, 1073 SB Amsterdam, Nederland|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
* Your private room is 16m2.
* Double bed (160x200) with good mattress!
* Gardenview and lots of light
* Positive atmosphere
* Very peaceful
* Bathroom with toilet and shower (shared with 1 person, sometimes 1 child) The bathroom is next to your room, so it almost feels like a private bathroom)
THE AREA: De Nieuwe Pijp
* The place is situated in a small and quiet street in the middel of Amsterdam. The Nieuwe Pijp is a lovely and trendy area! Around the corner you will find many shops, restaurants, bars, coffeshops and nice places for cheap and good breakfast.
* The main hot spots are walking distance: Museum Area 10 minutes, Albert Cuyp Market 5 min, Heineken Brouwerij 10 min, Park 5 min, Dam 20 min.
* Around the corner you will find a supermarket thats is open from 8 am - 10 pm, on sundays too.
* Organic and Turkisch foodstores very close
* From Schiphol Airport to my house is 40 minutes.
* Public Transport is around the corner, with direct connection to everywere in town! Central Station and Dam (city centre): 10 minutes. Station RAI: 5 minutes.I live on the other side of the apartment, with my child and cat.
- Peace, respect and happiness.
- No smoking
- Cat friendly
|Pris for >1 gjester||239 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Maksimum netter||7 nights|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
We had a great stay at Linda's.
She gave us answers to all our questions and the feeling that we are very welcome at her home.
The room was very spacious and it was really quiet all the time. There was a water boiler, cups and some snacks and tea. The bed is comfortable and everything is clean. The bathroom is directly next to your room which is very convenient.
The house is located just 10 minutes driving by tram from the city center.
It was very good and nice. Linda was very helpful and friendly and we had an unforgettable holiday :-) Thank you Linda
Our stay in Amstardam was fantastic. We had a great time and we enjoyed the stay at Linda's place :)
It's a nice and cousy flat and the room is perfect for a short trip to Amsterdam.
Also it's not far to the city centre.
We really enjoied our stay at Linda's house.
We arrived there very late but it was no problem for her and we were very thankful for that. The room was very clean and we had some drinks and fruits in our room too which we didn't expect at all. It was also good to know that we could have asked her anything she would have helped. We were and still are very happy we found her! Plus: the cat is very cool!
So thank you again. :)
Tom and Laura
I have very fond memories of my stay with Adinda. Her apartment in Amsterdam is small but cosy, and she makes you feel very welcome. I found it to be in a prime location in Amsterdam. Since everyone experiences the hustle and bustle of Dam Square, the Red Light District, and the other areas such as Jordaan, staying at Adinda’s allows you to get to know a different part of town. Here, you are surrounded by lovely parks, great cafes and bars, and a more ‘local’ atmosphere. For that reason, I’d recommend staying at least 3 nights to do it justice!
I also strongly recommend asking for a massage from Adinda. It is still the best I have ever had, and I’ve had a few!
Just a note: there is no access to a kitchen or laundry– you just stay in your own room. However this was fine for me, as I found I was mostly out and about exploring anyways.
We enjoyed our stay at Lindas place very much. The flat is located in "De Pijp" - one of amsterdams most popular district. The district has a very lively character with many cafés and shops around, but for all that the flat was very quiet because located in a small side street. We would come to Lindas place any time again. Thank you very much, Linda, for your kindness and openness! Besides i was very happy about sleeping in a bed with a big and very comfortable mattrees that gave us a good and recreative sleep at night.
Stanza pulita, tranquilla. Appartamento sito in luogo facilmente raggiungibile ed a pochi passi dal centro. Proprietaria gentile, affabile e disponibile. Esperienza molto positiva.
Es la primera vez que alquilo con Wimdu y he quedado encantada. Son serios y cumplen con lo que ofrecen. Además no tengo palabras para agradecer la hospitalidad de Linda. Es encantadora y muy atenta. El apartamento está muy bien situado, cerca del centro, y el barrio es muy tranquilo, lo cual se agradece bastante cuando sales de la locura de gente que hay en el centro. Muchas gracias y si vuelvo a Ámsterdam volveré con Linda seguro!
It's the first time I use Wimdu and I'm very pleased. They are very serious. The appartment is very nice and it's very well located. Very near from center but in a quiet district, perfect. And above all, Linda is very friendly and makes you feel at home. Thank you very much for your hospitality Linda!!
Eine nette unkomplizierte Gastgeberin mit einem megasüßen Kater. Kein Hotel bietet mir die Möglichkeit mit einem Kater zu wohnen. Toll!
Das Zimmer ist ausreichend groß und das Bett sehr groß&gemütlich.
Die Wohngegend ist super&zentral.Gute Tramanbindung.
Die Gastgeberin hatte mir kleine Snacks & Getränke ins Zimmer gestellt, wirklich süß. Ich würde definitiv wieder bei ihr übernachten!
Drie nachten verbleven op deze locatie. Prima ligging in de Pijp, makkelijk te bereiken met openbaar vervoer. Vriendelijke gastvrouw. Prima, rustige kamer met een goed bed.
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering