Nicely furnished double room in beautiful Oberkassel
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Parkering tilgjengelig
- Egnet for Eventer
- Låsbare rom
|Adresse||Niederkasseler Kirchweg, 40547 Düsseldorf, Tyskland|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||3 dager siden|
• Popular location in the district Oberkassel (bakery, snack shop, paper shops, pharmacy and dry cleaner's in the immediate vicinity)
• Public transport about 3 minutes away by foot (metro station " Heerdter Sandberg " and bus stop " Niederkasseler Kirchweg " )
• City center about 10 minutes away by public transport
• ESPRIT arena and exhibition center about 20 minutes away by public transport
• River Rhine about 14 minutes away by foot
• Very bright double bedroom with small balcony on the first floor of a quiet apartment building
• Large 2,00 m x 2,00 m luxurious Duxiana double bed
• View to a large beautifully landscaped garden
• Private toilet with washbasin
• Shared large marble bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Shared large terrace and garden
• Bed linen and towels are provided - free of charge
House rules :
• This room is a nonsmoking room
• I have a cat
• Breakfast can be booked
|Pris for >1 gjester||147 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Maksimum netter||2 weeks|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
Manuela's house was so big and nice, and the room we stayed was full of light and nice and fresh with the lovely garden view!
She also has outstanding bathroom! The room itself, and the bath tub was so big, 2 people can easily have a bath together. It was good for me and my husband to save time to have a bath together.
Everything was even better than the photos and we fuly enjoy staying there!
Manuela is kind, friendly and relaxed person, and she is really a lovely person! We enjoyed talking with her even though it was a short time. I am sure I would like to come back to see her in our next trip.
Manuela, thank you very much! We very much enjoyed our stay!
The attractive airy, sunlit bedroom was a pleasure during our grey, showery Dusseldorf visit; spacious bathroom and an excellent shower. The tram station is only 100-150 m from the front door. Our hostess was delightful, helpful and discreet. Hope to be able to stay next year :)
My stay was extremely pleasurable with all the accommodations of home. The Host was a joy and look forward to returning soon. I highly recommend this property to all!
The landlady´s warm and cordial reception was very unexpected and appreciated. After a short tour of my room and the rest of the house, I felt at home. Manuela spoke very good English and were helpful and friendly. It was clean and tidy and the towels and bedding were hotel class. The address is located in a quiet and nice area close to the Rhine (walking distance). There are four stops by tram to the Altstadt (old town) and 25 minutes from Düsseldorf Messe, or 10 minutes by car. To summarize my stay, I felt at ease and the geographic location suited me fine.
Das Zimmer war hervorragend. Sehr ruhige Lage, idyllischer Ausblick zum Garten. Hervorragende Atmosphäre zum Ausspannen und Lernen. Alles sehr gepflegt und sauber. Die freundliche Gastgeberin hatte stets gute Tipps. Ausgezeichnete Verkehrsanbindung mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln. TOP-Unterkunft, die man nur empfehlen kann.
freundlicher und zuverlässiger Kontakt, sauberes und gepflegtes Zimmer, schönes Haus, ruhige Umgebung, danke!
Ein sehr schönes geräumiges und Lichtdurchflutetes Zimmer mit großem Bad. Angenehme Atmosphäre bei einer sehr netten, sympatischen und hilfsbereiten Gastgeberin. Sicherlich nicht das letzt mal. Danke.
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering