Rent studio in London, zone 2 #ME14
- Familie / Barne vennlig
- Husdyr er tillatt
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
|Adresse||Melrose Avenue, NW2 4JX London, Storbritannia|
|Svarstid||Innen noen få timer|
|Kalender oppdatert||I dag|
This is a PRIVATE FLAT with its own kitchen and en-suite bathroom. NOT SHARED WITH OTHERS.
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
- Floor : Ground Floor
- Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
- Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
- Washing machine (communal hallway)
- Double bed
- Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
- Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
- Central heating
- Shared garden
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
- Iron and ironing board
- Additional set of keys
- Washing machine liquids and detergents
- Children accessories
- Parking and storage spaces
- Wheelchair access
- Airport transfers
- Underground : Willesden Green, zone 2, Jubilee Line, 2-7 min walk;
- Local buses
You can’t beat the Jubilee line and the buses out of Willesden Green travel in every direction around or across London.
FOOD & GROCERIES:
- Sainsbury’s Food Supermarket Food Supermarket walking distance
- Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance
- Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
- Pharmacy 3 walking distance
- Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance
- Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Ukentlig rate||4362 NOK|
|Månedlig rate||17128 NOK|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
Estudio bien situado en barrio residencial. Nos estaban esperando puntualmente.Hubo un problema con la luz que resolvieron de inmediato con mucha profesionalidad.El estudio es básicamente lo que se ve en la foto. El punto negativo es la limpieza, en la que no se esmeraron en absoluto,sin que hubiera tampoco accesorios de limpieza a los que poder recurrir.No obstante en calidad precio está bien.
Pequeño apartamento practico y comodo. Situado en un barrio tranquilo dentro de la linea 2 del metro. Limpio y funcional, incluye accesorios de cocina adecuados para desayunar o cenar en el apartamento. El baño es pequeño pero adecuado, con mampara de ducha. Dispone de wifi, lavadora y secadora en la zona comun. Tambien tiene acceso al jardin, nosotros no lo utilizamos pero era agradable tener buenas vistas al despertar por la mañana.Mi marido y yo estuvimos pasando una semana en agosto y estuvimos muy a gusto, la relacion calidad precio nos parecio buena. Inconvenientes: tanto el metro como los autobuses y el supermercado se encuentran a unos 15 o 20 minutos andando desde el apartamento, esto puede resultar bastangte incomodo sobre todo cuando se llevan maletas o vienes cargado del supermercado.
Vi er godt fornøyde. Vi ble møtt ved døren av en vert som ga oss god hjelp og informasjon. Leiligheten hadde god standard og var utstyrt slik at vi kunne lage mat. Vi likte godt at det var altan. De 2 som sov i dobbeltsengen var godt fornøyde, men ikke den som sov i sovesofaen. Det var kort vei å gå til 2 undergrunnsstasjoner og til busstopp, så det var enkelt å komme seg både til Oxford Street og Paddington.
We had a lovely experience in London thanks to this apartment. It is close to the underground station and the bus stop that took us to the City of London. It is very clean and confortable except fot the sofa (ideal only for one person). In the neighborhood there are different supermarkets where you can find everything you need. The staff was kind and helped us to bring the luggages to the 2nd floor. We will definitely book again if we go to London in the future.
Unfortunately my experience was rather negative. The room was quite noisy and I was not aware of that. It was quite difficult to sleep. I can't recommend this room to my friends.
The flat has a very strong smell of mold/dirty pipes. We have communicated to the property owner on the very first day and after our 21 days stay no one has come to solve this problem. On top of this, the shower has an electronic water heating device inside it, which is very dangerous. My wife and myself had electric shocks twice. We had to stay 2 days without using the shower until the property owner has replaced the old device for a new one. I wouldn't recommend this flat unless it is your last resort.
A very good location, close to the subway station, and a very good value for money! The apartment is really small but perfect for a short journey. The owners are kind and helpful. I would definitely advise this apartment.
Great studio! Just as it was described and looked exactly like the pictures. Very clean! The full kitchen was shared by two flats, but this wasn't an issue. You also get a microwave and small fridge in the studio. Bathroom was small, but worked fine for my stay with two people. Overall it was a great experience.
The pictures that are on the website are NO WHERE near what the actual apartment looked like! This property is less than filthy! There is a large misrepresentation.
I suggest that someone actually look at this property. The light switches in the hallway didn't work, the shower by no means had new cauking in it, the floor boards in the shower area are rotting and oh, 1/2 roll of toilet paper for 8 days for two people!!
There is a sink yes, nothing to wash with or dry the dishes with, we had to purchase. The dishes were mismatched from somebody's basement junk and dirty, they had to be washed before even using a glass!
This is not even close to what we expected. The pillows were flat and who knows how clean. The two bath towels which were left were well used and the hangers in the closet were so dusty, they couldn't be used....we had nothing to wipe them with unless we wanted to used one of the two towels were were supplied with as a hand towel and a towel for the floor ....
Would never trust the pictures again as a hostel would have been a better option but as the traveller, you are at the mercy of who you trusted and who took your money.
Amazing apartment with really good location! And good service! I would love to stay here again!
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering