Bright room in an old house.
- Låsbare rom
- Heis i bygningen
- Vaskemaskin / tørketrommel
- Familie / Barne vennlig
Oversikt over eiendommen
Sunlight streams in through the windows of this comfortable bedroom. It includes 2 single beds, a dresser and a TV. A bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed is also available. A bathroom with a tub and laundry facilities are also available.
Guests can reach Nevsky Prospect in 10 minutes on foot and enjoy some retail therapy on the city’s main street. Take a 10-minute bus journey to spend the day at the Waterville Aquapark. Twenty minutes away via public transportation are St. Petersburg’s main museums including the Naval Museum, the Zoological Museum and the Academy of Fine Arts.
The surrounding area offer secured parking, shops and a supermarket. Many cafes and restaurants are also closeby. Metro, tram and bus lines are also within walking distance.
HusreglerTerms of residence:
• The settlement is based on presentation of a passport or any document with a photo ID.
• Check and accommodation of persons under 18 is possible only in the presence of parents.
• We refuse guests in a state of alcohol and drug intoxication.
• No smoking in all areas (all rooms, toilet, bathroom, kitchen).
• breaks the silence after 23 o'clock to 9 o'clock in the morning.
• The drive guests.
• drink alcoholic beverages, including alcoholic. We refuse guests in a state of alcohol and drug intoxication.
|Ukentlig rate for en gjest||1245 NOK|
|Månedlig rate for 1 gjest||4701 NOK|
|Pris for >1 gjester||72 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering