The Garden Room, Grange-over-Sands, South Lakes
- Parkering tilgjengelig
- Låsbare rom
Oversikt over eiendommen
The Accommodation has a lovely travertine tiled ensuite. There is also a useful dining area where you can enjoy fresh coffee and croissants in the morning by request (at no extra charge). There are drinks facilities in the room for your convenience.
The Garden Room is part of a large restored stone cottage with heaps of character. The property has spectacular panoramic views over Morecambe Bay which can be appreciated from the private gardens.
We provide an ideal base for walkers and cyclists who want to explore South Lakeland. We have a selection of bikes which can be borrowed (£5 per day)
- Within 10 minutes walk of a range of shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, banks and the post office; and
- 5 minutes drive to a selection of traditional pubs and restaurants in Cartmel.
- 10 minutes walk from the Lake District National Park;
- Cartmel Priory;
- Cartmel Racecourse;
- Holker Hall;
- Fell Foot;
- Sizergh Castle;
- Lake Windermere; and
- Coniston Water.
- Fell walking;
- Cycle touring;
- Mountain biking;
- Rock climbing;
- Sky diving;
20 mins by car from Jct 36 of the M6
Private parking is available
1 mile to Grange railway station.
25 mins by train from Lancaster (West Coast Mainline)
2 hours by train from Manchester Airport
|Ukentlig rate for opptil 2 gjester||3897 NOK|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering