Double room in renovated part of picturesque old town
Oversikt over eiendommen
Your hosts are two people persons - open minded, adventurous and always trying to learn new things. Both of us have already lived abroad and have developed strong values and enriching intercultural experiences.
We love it here, and you will too!
Living In the heart of the antique Borne district, we are a 2 minute walk away from Picasso Museum, Ciudadella Park and Arc de Triomf. The apartment is on the first floor and you will share it with a Portuguese-German couple speaking fluently English, Spanish, Portuguese and German. You will be residing in a private exterior room – orange -, with new double sofa bed and a table. Leaving your room you enter the living room – yellow - which is furnished with a sofa, television and dining table. The room is connected with a balcony perfect to start your day having breakfast or relaxing after a long day of sightseeing with a glass of wine. On the other side you enter a small hallway which leads to the kitchen equipped with all utilities and a separate bathroom. There is a fast WIFI connection in the apartment.
* We live in Barcelona for some time and can recommend you many things to spend your time on
*The area is in the center of the city and you are surrounded by hundreds of great restaurants, bars and shopping facilities.
* Sitting on the terrace you can observe the social life on a beautiful Plaza with Restaurants and Cafés. On the weekends you can enjoy an art market in front of your apartment.
* Within 5 minutes you have two different metro lines which take you nearly everywhere
* Safe and illuminated zone
* It takes 15 minutes to get to Barceloneta Beach, passing the refurbished ancient part of the city
|Pris for >2 gjester||101 NOK pr. gjest/natt ekstra|
|Innsjekking etter||Etter avtale|
|Check-in før||Etter avtale|
|Utsjekking før||Etter avtale|
- Kvalitetssikret innkvartering
- Hver vert er verifisert via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering